sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2009

THIRD HOMEWORK ENGLISH 1ª1 T. VESP 04/09/09

| |

I. Responde las siguientes preguntas:

1.- What is your name?
My name is Nayeli

2.- How old are you?
I have seventeen years old

3.- When are you born?
Born on February 15, 1992

4.- Where do you live?
I live in atizapan

5.- Who is you best friend?
my best friend is cristina

6.- Wich is your favorite color?
My favorite color is the pink and purple

7.- Where are you from?
I am of atizapan been of Mexico

Escribe los numeros en ingles del 1 al 30

one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty.

Despues de 10 en 10 hasta el 100

Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, sixty, seventy, eighty, ninety, one hundred.

Finalmente de 100 en 100 hasta el mil

One hundred, two hundred, three hundred, four hundred, five hundred, six hundred, seven hundred, eight hundred, nine hundred, thousand

1 comentario:

 
 

Nayeli | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top